Tel Yehudah consists of two fully functioning camp facilities which can be operated separately or as a whole. Each site has its own dining room with kosher kitchens, indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, assembly hall/theater, cabin style sleeping arrangements, suite style rooming (shared bathrooms), and private rooming. There is a fully equipped climate controlled health center located between both sites. Our property has a stunning riverside vista and boat landing that is the perfect spot for a quiet meditation or campfire!
Tel Yehudah offers guests:
- State-of-the-art aquatics center
- High and low ropes challenge courses
- Six tennis courts
- Three basketball courts
- Two sand-volleyball courts
- Baseball field
- Soccer field
- Onsite hiking and outdoor campgrounds
- Camping equipment
Coordination for activities offsite such as:
- Rafting and Kayaking
- More intense hiking trails
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Costa’s Family Fun Park (includes: mini golf course, go-carts, baseball cages, arcade, and more)
We offer nutritious kosher food. We will work with you to develop a menu to cater to your specific needs. Whether you are looking for a certain style of cooking for your meals or working with different age groups and menu choices, we will work with you to make sure all your food is fresh and delicious! Together we will craft the ideal menu for your event!
Please call us 800-970-CAMP or email us at email@example.com to learn more.