The Garin Scholarship:
Summer Leadership Scholarships for Jewish Teens
Camp Tel Yehudah’s Garin (“Seed”) Scholarship offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the next generation of Jewish leaders this summer.
- Who is the Garin Scholarship for? This merit scholarship is for Jewish teens:
- Who are rising 9th and 10th graders
- Have expressed and demonstrated leadership potential and initiative
- Have demonstrated a commitment to social responsibility
- Have a desire to express and/or explore their Jewish identity and connection to Israel
- Have a desire to attend a teen-only overnight camp
- Have not previously attended any Young Judaea camp and are not currently enrolled for Tel Yehudah this summer
- How do I apply? Applicants will answer a few brief questions and submit a short video introducing themselves and why they want to attend Tel Yehudah.
- Who will receive the Garin Scholarship? Five awardees will each receive a $5500 scholarship to attend four weeks at Tel Yehudah this summer (June 23-July 21, 2021). Awardees will be chosen on a rolling basis.
- What happens at Tel Yehudah? Watch below:
- What is Tel Yehudah? Tel Yehudah is the teen leadership camp of Young Judaea. Every summer over 300 Jewish teens from across the United States, Israel and around the world create a community dedicated to fun, friendships, learning and changing the world. We have been seeding the next generation of Jewish leadership since 1948.
- What is the mission of Tel Yehudah? Tel Yehudah inspires Jewish and Zionist youth from around the world to experience and embrace the diversity of the Jewish people in a joyful and diverse community while training them to become leaders who effect positive change for the Jewish people, Israel and the world.
- How are you keeping safe this summer at Tel Yehudah? Read about how we are preparing to open safely this summer: The Road Map to Barryville
- I am interested. What do I do next? Please provide your contact information and we will be in touch with more information and our simple application: